Indirect Rate Proposals-Forward Pricing Rate
DCAA Audit Support Center (DASC) now offers two budget software models.
- Budget Express for pre-award audits or annual rate negotiations
- Forward Pricing Rates for firm fixed priced proposals
Indirect rates are crucial to the success of your company! The DCAA Support Center’s Budget templates are simple to use and allows your company to calculate indirect rates quickly.
- Budget Express
- Allows you to know exactly what indirect rates you should be using for provisional billing rates and pricing future costs proposals.
- This is how Budget Express works:
- Input direct costs
- Input indirect costs
- Input employees and labor rates
- Input allocation of labor for each employee
- Forward Pricing Rates
Our forward pricing rate model will estimate indirect rates for firm fixed price proposal (for period of performance of your contract) DCAA will ask for this when evaluating the rates included on the cost proposal. Our budget extends 5 years of estimating calculations.
Contact us to review your budget before engaging into a DCAA audit.